cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View order numbers created by PPDS MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running PPDS MRP with shelf life, MRP with NEW shelflife w/ lot size profile and optimization or resources etc.

For these MRP runs, I can see the results in /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1 - Display Logs.

My problem here is, it tell me that it created/changed pegging for some 10 orders and 10 planned orders created and so on but I want to see the actual order number created/changed.

Also are these results saved to any db tables? if so, I would appreciate if any once can refer me to the table names.

Thanks.

Edited by: Visu Venkat on Aug 19, 2008 4:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) Storage of MRP results: In APO more or less, all the Transaction data is stored in Live Cache & not in database tables. If you want to read the stored data, certain BAPI's are available to extract the data from Live Cache.

2) Display of Planning results: If you want to develop any custom report to display planning output, you may have to develop custome report by extracting data from LC as mentioned above.

Also there are some standard transactions / reports to display result. Please check if they are useful

1) /SAPAPO/RRP3- Product view

2) /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT - Order and Resource Reporting

3) /SAPAPO/PPL1 - Production List

Regards,

Mangesh A. Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can also use the Transaction /n/SAPAPO/OM16 for getting the orders from Live cache..

Hope it helps

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangesh, Kumar and Manish for the replies and sorry for my late reply.

My issue is to see the orders changed/created by a particular MRP run. In the results log, I see the number of planned orders created but I want to see the actual orders created.changed by that run.

OM16 and 19 gives me the orders but I want to see the orders from a particular MRP run.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm seeing most of the orders in SLG1. I think that's where I need to look.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

For all kind of log main source is SLG1 .

example /SAPAPO/c3 will also take you to SGL1 with some restriction.

You can select object ansd suboject in SLG1 to further restrict entries to planning run and identify order number than look into om16/om19 for further details.

APO->PPDS

APO_SNP

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

You can also use /SAPAPO/OM19 to access live cache content..