cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vilidity Dates different between KONH and A004 Pricing Conditions Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

During the price increase project we loaded new prices for each material via a load program that imitates VK11. That created a new condition record for each material with new validity dates, the previous one expired and the new condition record for a particular material is now current with an updated pricing. A004 (pool table) displays the right dates as well as VK13, all prices get calculated properly during the sales order, but the transparent database table KONH (condition record header, which I thought would have the same dates as A004) displays incorrect dates and has both records overlap and valid.

Where does A004 pool its dates from and why are they not the same as KONH? I just have some reports that pull from KONH which are now not valid and since A004 is a pool table I can't see it outside of SAP environment, SQL for example.

Thanks,

Sergiy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A004 is table for the condition records (sort of a master) but KONH is a table for the conditions of the particular documents. Do you understand the difference?

If there were already some documents created before the pricing change, they are not going to pick up the new condition records. You will need to update pricing on all those documents (Update button in Conditions screen, there also might be some mass transaction or report).

When a document is created, the system looks for the condition records for certain date. Whatever is valid at that time will be stored on the document. The same is true for any other functionality that is based on the condition records, e.g. output. If you update condition records (e.g. VK12), this change never has any retroactive effect on the existing records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I understand what you are saying. That makes sense since when I create a new condition, it creates a new document (KONH) and has no affect on the existing one for the same product.

Thanks for your help,

Sergiy

Answers (0)