cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know the right component for a transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a question

When creating a new message in Solution Manager, notif_create, how can I know the right component given the transaction code or program name?

Thanks in advance

Edited by: María Valdés on Aug 19, 2008 6:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create message in satellite system and then go to CRM_DNO_MONITOR in solman. Add transaction type in layout and check which transaction is message belongs to.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't there another transaction or way to find out about this? Specially in case the satellite systems are not connected to solman?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Well, in the Support Message window, place the cursor in Component box and press F4. This will brings up another window which contains the components list to which you are authorized. From that list you can choose about which component you want to create that particular support message.

For example, if you are from Quality department, the following can be visible when you press F4.

QM - Quality Management

-- QM-ADB Adobe Forms

-- QM-ADB-PRN Print Forms

For the Print Forms, the component will be QM-ADB-PRN

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

It is very difficult to say the correct component when you use notif_create. However, there is another easy way to create support message in Solution Manager.

All you need to do is, click on Help from the Menu bar, then click on Create Support Message from Any screen.

When you follow the above way, it will automatically picks the component of that screen from which you clicked on Help ---> Support Message.

I hope this info is useful.

Cheers,

Satish.