cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Customer has placed a order for material A,and ther is no stock available at plant so order not able confirm the quantity. my question is how the material is going to be available in plant and how it happends in sap.can any help me?

regards,

pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this depends on you environment - make - to stock or make -to order etc. If there's no stock there's not stock - you need to make the stock available by producing it or procuring it.

if procuring, then you can configure your item category determination to make it relevant for purchasing, so that you can procure directly from your order.

Otherwise talk to your MM consultant and he/she should be able to explain to you the acquisition of stock process in your environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply ,what i maen to say ,it is a manufacturing plant with normal business process then how it happens in the case procurement.

regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the material master to determine whether or not the material is allowed external procurement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not asking for external procurement it is internal only , i am clearing my self ,it is normal process only and internal procurement once stock has finished from the plant how the stock procurement happen in sap .

Regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is a manufacturing plant and you don't wnat to procure than you should have a PP process.

Check configuration of ATP and transfer of requirements.