cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Requirement is want to give a freight discount that is based on the number of cases shipped, but problem is this discount should only impacts pricing at the header level and not on the item level, so can anyone help me how to proceed on that.

Thanks & Regards,

Pritam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two things,

1) Create a item condition type. Create a routine and add the routine at AltCBV column (to calculate discount based on cases) in the pricing procedure against the condition type.

2) Under the Print column in the pricing procedure, select value as 'S', which will print the discount at Total level instead of item level in the billing documents.

If this does not satisfy, then can you elaborate a bit more?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram/ Victor,

I have created a condition type ZDDD discount, its working fine, however now the problem is this discount should only impacts pricing at the header level u2013 it is informative only at the line.

The ZDDD does not impact the cost of the product to the customers it is a freight discount that is based on the number of cases shipped. At the customer, from the accounting side the discount would credit a u201Cfreight and logisticsu201D account. It would not impact the cost of the inventory.

So how to proceed so that the discount is only at the header level and not on the line item, it can be there at the line item but only for infomation.

Looking forward for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Pritam.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the condition type, in transaction V/06, check the boxes both Header condition and item condition under changes which can be made. This will allow the condition type to be displayed at header level also. I assume you set up this condition type with condition class as A - Discount and surcharge. If then, in the Plus/Minus box select 'X'-Negative.

Then in the pricing procedure, under account key column, put the correct account key, for example ERS -Sales deductions. Make sure in the account determination procedure, a suitable G/L account has been assigned against this account key.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pritam,

I hope if you can check all the settings mentioned by Ram I guess your issue will be resolved. I would like to know some thing here this condition ZDDD you want it at header level but do you want to maintain a record for this condition or you want to give the discount manually? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be done automatically not manually, and should effect the pricing in header only, and regarding setting it has been already checked for item and Accees Sequenc has been maintained.

Thanks & Regards,

Pritam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pritam,

If itu2019s not a manual condition as you mentioned need to maintain access sequence and apart from doing all the require settings mentioned above also make sure to activate this condition type as a group condition.

Flag both Header condition and item condition under changes which can be made.

Regards,

Victor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pritam,

Try using condition type KP02 which is a group condition type discount on completed pallets/cases.

If you want this condition to be applied at only header level you can customize the same at T Code: V/06 under changes can be made at u201CActivate - Header Levelu201D