cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Error in Quality Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i am running WDJ apps in dev portal , it's working fine . But when i am running through QA , it's showing the following JCO error .

Could not create JCO connection .Please ensure that you have nesured RFC destinations and/or logical system name properly for this model .

I tested the JCO in QA and it's working fine . Can anybody help me out regarding this .

And one more question , how to check JCO connections for WDJ apps inside NWDS ?

Thanks a lot .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

While using RFC Models in the WD application, we maintain JCo dstinations.

These are specifically used to create a JCo Connection between 1 Web Application Server and 1 R/3 System. If any one of them changes, you need to update the same in the JCo destinations created.

The point here is, as you have changed the Dev System to QA System, i.e. your Web Application Server, you will need to create / maintain the JCo Destination with the same name on the Quality System for use of the application.

The JCo connection that you have been testing, is, may be on your developemnt system.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alka.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that you have not created JCOs on your quality server. You need to create JCOs on your quality server similar to your development server with the same name that it expects.

Regards,

Murtuza

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Can you check the error message is giving the same JCO name that you tested?

To Check JCO references

Select your WD project-> right click properties -> select Web Dynpro references -> right side select JCO references tab

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I checked the error messga and it's coming from the same JCO which i tested .

And thanks a lot for the JCO path reference .