cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to pricing and I want to know whether we can use only one condition type for both $ (Amount) and % (percent) values.

This should be a manual condition in my pricing procedure. So no access sequences....

Any clues?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, You Cant use One condition type for Amount And %.

You have to either make that condition type an Amount or a %.

Next is the Access sequence... You will need an access sequence that will go inside the condition type IF you want the system to derive a value from other places. However if you want a manual entry, then you don't need an access sequence, but don't forget to check mark the "Manual" field in the Pricing Procedure. (You can also check mark the "Required" field next to it if you want it compulsory to be filled).

Well hope this helps. Do let me know of further questions, and if you were able to solve your problem.

Cheers

Noel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When defining the condition types, we need to mention the condition class (weather a price or a discount). if it is a price condition class it is a fixed value by default.

Also we need to specify if the calculation type is fixed value or %.

If I am not wrong we cant save the condition type unless we maintain these details.

Defining it is manual is not a big deal. But check on the condition class. Try saving without maintaining any condition clas & test what value the system defaults.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check configuration of pricing condition types and read help files on the field calculation type.