cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect URL in BEx WAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When i try to execute a report in Portal from WAD, it is pointing me to the wrong link

The steps i follow are

1. Login to WAD

2. Open a Report

3. Click on Execute in Portal

The entry in RSPOR_T_SETUP has been correct, but i am not aware of where the setting is wrong

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly review the notes 917950 and 888687 and ensure that all your web configuration settings are proper.This should help you.

Regards,

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check whether the BI_JAVA template is executed successfully or not and also check and execute the report - RSPOR_SETUP.

If the settings in RSPOR_T_SETUP is correct,check the settings in system SAP_BW. Also check the settings in table/view - HTTPURLLOC.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the BI java templste is executed successfully and i have even checked using diagnostic tool

the table entry in rsport_T_SETUP is correct

the setting in SAP_BW has already been checked

I coud not find the table HTTPURLLOC in SM30

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you send us the log files...default trace files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, may be you want to say RSPOR_T_PORTAL table,are you select "standart" ? That you see in this table? your version sap, sp level? Try to restart your JAVA server, and clear your explorer cache.

P.S. this table are fully buffered, you need to initialize the table buffer --> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/7e/821640b7b6dd5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards.