cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with transport of the Project in Soution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in Solution Manager 7.0 SP16(DEV,QAS and PRD), i have one issue with Transport of the Project.

I have transported one project(Trasnport Request) from Development client 100 to Quality 200.

But i am surprised see that, its imported into all clients in Quality Solution Manager(including 000 client)

( from transport logs Import step i can able to find that its imported only into 200), but actually its imported into all clients...

In Domain Controller tranport tool , i have inserted CTC=1 and CLIENTCASCADE=0 as global parameters..then also same result..

in this case, how to proceed...??

Please help me resolve this issue..

regards,

pratyusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any updates..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What request is that is that a workbench request or Customizing request,

If its a workbench request then it will reflect in all the clients.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Thanks for the reply....

I have imported the transport of copies, but it went into all clients..

I want to import the Transport request into particular client( to only one client).

If i want to import into one client..?

Which type of request i have to create....???

Please clarify.

regards,

Pratyusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Workbench request will contain the programs and ddic objects which are client independent.

If your import these requests in any one client then they will reflect in all the other clients in the system.

Customizing request are the one which contain the customizing data which is client specific.

How did you transport? At os level using the tp tool or STMS tcode.

(if you are on windows 2003 server) If you import using the os level tp command then you have to manually

give the client number you want to import.

If you have done using the STMS but still it is reflecting in all client this means the request would be a workbench one.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the following link it will be clear for you.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/57/38e1824eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Thanks,

George

Answers (0)