cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am running purchase order thrugh M I G O i am getting error "posting only possible in periods 2005/1 & 2004/12"

When i try to change post period 2005 /1 to 2008/08 it gives me error the company code 1000 can no longer be initialized'

I tried to to copy company code 1000 from 0001 thrugh OMS2 but it is not working. can some one help me in this regard.

I am working on made to order scenario and using standard comapany code 1000

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You need to close the posting periods from 12/2004 to 08/2008 manually for each month by transaction code MMPV.

As the current period is 11/2004, you need to close 12 / 2004 at first. Go to transaction MMPV, Enter your company code, period as 12 and year as 2004, execute. The system will give a message that the company code converted. That means the period 12 /2002 is closed.

Now using the same procedure close 01/2005, then 02/2005, 03/2005, 04/2005 ......close up to 08/2008 for each month. Once you close 08/2008,

Regards

Nagendra

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

1st check your fiscal year variant........K4 or V3.(check in t.codes:OB29 &OBY6)

Now Check in T.code: MMRV and see which period is open for ur Co.Code and back posting is allowed or not.In MMPV t.code ,close the period last period and automatically system open the new one.Open the periods from 2005 to 2008 using MMPV.

Again use t.code: OB52 and check which period is open or open the period( If fiscal year variant V3 open 05, 2008 or if fiscal year variant K4 open 08, 2008 ) for Account Types A, K, D,M, S and specially cehck Account Type u201C+u201D which stands for valid for all accounts type and save.

Now try ur MIGO transaction.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign your company code to the controlling area.

While processing a make to order scenario the sales order is treated as a cost object hence for the settlements to take place, the relevant costs need to be transferred for profitability analysis in COPA. This requires a controlling area against your company code.

Check in OKKP

Here select the Co Area and double click on "Assignment of company code(s)" in dialog structure and check Company Code has been maintained or not.

And then double click on "Activate components/control indicators" in dialog structure; here check Fiscal Year From and To and also check the parameters are activated; Sales Order, Projects, Profit Centers, Cost Centers, Oder management, etc... If it is not active then activate and save it.

Regards,

Victor