cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is i need to pick the mobile phone number field from customer master data-general data-address-communication tab page,for one of my requirement.

Problem which i am facing is, i am not able to enter the mobile number in the XD02 as because it is not visible in the change mode, but whereas i can see the field of mobile phone in the display mode,even while iam creating the customer also i,e in XD01 also i am not able to find the field,

I have checked in the spro-financial accouting-acc receivables -prep for creating cust mast data-define acc groups with scrrenlayout.in this i selected the account group which the customer belongs to and selected the field status of general data and selected the address in the select group, here i found that the field is with OPTIONAL ENTRY mode,

So please guide me, where to check for making my entry of mobile number in the change mode of cust mast data.

Wating for all your valuable responses.

Mahendar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in config, in FI/AR. There are two sections where you define optional/mandatory/etc, fields. And one of them is per create/change/display.

Check FI/AR Define acc groups, define screen variants, etc

Kookie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction - OBD2 - To set the fields for customer master. Please check the fiels under the Acct group ( Ex 0001 - Sold to) and click on General data -> Communication.

Best Regards,

Venkata Ganesh babu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your responses.

I have checked SPRO- AR-Customer Acc-Mast data-pre for creating CMD-Define screenlayout per activity(customers).

Here i chaged the field status and my prob solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the below path and check the settings for the mobile field

Spro->Financial accounting->Account rec and acc pay->customer accounts->Mast data->Pre for creating CMR ->

Define screen layout per activity select Change Customer (Sales) ->general data->communciation check what option is assigned for Mobile Telephone.

Ramesh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls log off completely from SAP and restart after 2 mins

It may work

Since it is an optional entry it should be visible in change mode

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Aug 19, 2008 4:03 PM