cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idetifying billing documents cleared or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help on billing documents. I am working on a program that displays the details of Credit, Debit memos and Invoices which are completely cleared.

My problem is how to identify the Debit memos and invoices if they are fully cleared or partially cleared. We were told that there will be entries in BSAD table only if the documents are fully cleared. But surprisingly the table has entries even if the document is partially cleared.

Can anyone help me out in this..?

Thanks and Regards,

Raja Sekhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accounting document is NOT SD document.... Its an FI document for which the status cannot be seen in VBUK and VBUP.

reg.

raja sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly your post does not mention FI documents - it mentions billing documents, credits and debit memos ALL of these are SD documents.

Secondly, accounting document (no.) is the same as the billing document (if config is done according to good practices).

Billing document - VBRK-VBELN = all

Category u2013 VBTYP

M = Invoices (positive)

N = Invoice Cancellation (negative values)

O = Credit Memo (negative values)

P u2013 Debit Memo (positive values)

S u2013 Credit Memo Cancellation (positive value)

Customer - VBRK-KUNAG = TBA

Posting status - VBRK-RFBSK = C or "??" for cleared.

kevin_chan5
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am having the same question, need to check whether a billing doc already cleared or not.

That's no need to mention it is a SD doc or FI doc, all we should know accounting doc is not a SD doc.

I think Kookie has some misunderstanding on SD doc and FI doc. The field VBRK-RFBSK just indicates if the billing released (posted) to FI or not, it doesn't mean that the corresponding accounting doc cleared or not.

Anyone got the answer? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It doesnt work because VBFA does'nt give accounting document number. And moreover in which table will you have indicator for completely cleared or not...? Thanks anyway.

reg.

raja sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD status table = VBUK (header) VBUP (itm)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried using the document status? if you use table VBFA you should be able to pick up the doc created subsequent to the billing document and from there check its status