Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using securinfo for role maintanence. we do changes in securinfo tehn we will export the changes into production. we are facing one problem here, authorizations are changing automatically. we are not chnaging any authorization in secureinfo but they are changing and going to production automatically.

for eg; yester day i have authorised for transaction SUIM today no athurization. I am executing S_BCE_68001425---roles by compl selection criteria but it is also not giving result. the error I am getting is " 34 roles with missing authorization not displayed"

could you pelase help me out from tis issue.

many thanks,

Pravin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

> We are using securinfo for role maintanence.

If you are refering to securinfo the 3rd party product, then this is the wrong place to look for support.

>we do changes in securinfo tehn we will export the changes into production. we are facing one problem here, authorizations are changing automatically. we are not chnaging any authorization in secureinfo but they are changing and going to production automatically.

Having said the above, someone might have experience with this product and still be willing to share some solutions with you to fix this bug.

> for eg; yester day i have authorised for transaction SUIM today no athurization. I am executing S_BCE_68001425---roles by compl selection criteria but it is also not giving result. the error I am getting is " 34 roles with missing authorization not displayed"

> could you pelase help me out from tis issue.

I would suspect that the backend system is raising some message, and the interface of the product (the definition of which is (or was) actually in the 3rd party product...) is not able to handle (read) changes on the SAP side. From what I know about the interface, missing authority is a very unlikely cause of the error... more likely your client settings are correct in all clients... (see function module RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN).

This is just a guess though... as there were some changes to SU53 over the recent releases and some 3rd party products took a whack at runtime...

Hope that helps,

Julius

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the start- and enddate for your role assignment and check for yellow trafficlights on the roles' user assignment in PFCG. Maybe the role reconciliation (tr PFUD ot report PFCG_TIME_PENDENCY) is part of your problem.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check changelogs for roles. Maybe someone has changed the authorizatins since yesterday.... Check if the same profile name is used for multiple roles (table agr_prof, enter profilename). b.rgds, Bernhard

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

in addition to the above, the error message you're getting relates to your authorization for roles and/or profiles. (S_USER_PRO & S_USER_AGR)

it seems that the authorization for these objects is not defined for the 34 roles that are not displayed. usually, this is caused by not correctly defining the role/profile-names in the object(s).

Former Member
0 Kudos

> We are using securinfo for role maintanence.

If you are refering to securinfo the 3rd party product, then this is the wrong place to look for support.

>we do changes in securinfo tehn we will export the changes into production. we are facing one problem here, authorizations are changing automatically. we are not chnaging any authorization in secureinfo but they are changing and going to production automatically.

Having said the above, someone might have experience with this product and still be willing to share some solutions with you to fix this bug.

> for eg; yester day i have authorised for transaction SUIM today no athurization. I am executing S_BCE_68001425---roles by compl selection criteria but it is also not giving result. the error I am getting is " 34 roles with missing authorization not displayed"

> could you pelase help me out from tis issue.

I would suspect that the backend system is raising some message, and the interface of the product (the definition of which is (or was) actually in the 3rd party product...) is not able to handle (read) changes on the SAP side. From what I know about the interface, missing authority is a very unlikely cause of the error... more likely your client settings are correct in all clients... (see function module RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN).

This is just a guess though... as there were some changes to SU53 over the recent releases and some 3rd party products took a whack at runtime...

Hope that helps,

Julius