cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS monitor, BPE is red

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CCMS monitoring RZ20, the node XI_system Business Process Engine -> Overall status -> Status of the automatic customizing is red. The text is BPE customizing not fully maintained.

When clicking this text, an information page is shown, and you can go directly to Automatic Workflow Customizing to Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing. Here, all the steps are green! A few days ago I had to manually execute the job scheduling for Packaging and Reorganization. They where grey before I did this. But now, they are all green.

So why is the status red in the CCMS monitoring?

BTW: The nodes Runtime -> Process scheduling -> Status of automatic clean up and Status of container definition buffer are also red!

Anyone with a suggestion of what the problem could be?

Edited by: Rune Johansen on Aug 19, 2008 2:39 PM

Edited by: Rune Johansen on Aug 19, 2008 2:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rune, how are you dude... long time no hear.. how are those shoelaces.

Let me just get your issue straight... your issue is in the CCMS monitor itself?

Becuase two things here:

1: I am sure there are two views... as in one with current alerts and one with previous alerts. (Open Alerts and Current Status). Check which one you are in...

2: When an error is solved I think you have to update it manually...

I am just taking a stab at this since it is a while since I last worked with CCMS...

Could any of these be your issue?

Edited by: Alex on Aug 19, 2008 4:05 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex, I miss your shoelaces!

Well, I tried to update manually, in the view Status Data Collector by doubleclicking the nodes. And now they are all green!

Thanks!