cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During consignment pickup, why does system gives condition value negatively.

Where do we control in configuration do we maintain the value to be negatively shown.

regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Which condition value you are talking about?

Since in Consignement Pickup we put back the stock into plant stock, it is shown as a negative movement back into plant stock.

Pls clarify what condition value you are talking about.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will just try to explain the scenario- I completed the process of consignment fillup at the consignment agent and found that material was damaged and so i would like pick the stock back. So, i am trying to create a sales order - order type KA and enter the details and once i am going into the conditions of the line item and entering the basic price pr00 and press enter, the condition value for that line item is shown as negative.

pr00 = Rs.100 *10 qty= Rs.1000, but value is displayed as Rs.1000-.

Kindly help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check in Define pricing by item catg in Pricing. As i understand, we dont make the KAN item catg as price relevant. Only KEN & KRN are relevant for pricing.

Also I guess your pricing procedure is configured like that. Since the KA process is not relevant for billing, maybe the prices are taken as negative values.

Unless I check the order I willnot be able to comment. Check the pricing procedure as well. .

But logically since KA is a return process into the plant stock you find negative values. Thats what I feel logically.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siv,

I check the item cat of kan, it is not relevant for pricing and is only relvant for billing -J.

But i have a doubt still can you please explain me about consgn pick up.

flow - sales order - delv- billing or sale order - billing.

regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you check the item catg KAN, the item is not relevant for billing & no pricing should be carried out. So why do you enter the price manually in VA01? The transaction itself is not relevant for billing. So if you dont enter any values manually, you will not have any price in item conditions.

The system will check the item catg in the sales order & then not do any pricing for the line items.

You are getting the value Rs1000 coz you maintained PR00 for the material in condition records.I guess except the manually entered price, there will be nothing in the conditons.

just try saving the order without entering any price. You willnot find anything in header / item conditions

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (0)