cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC Security/Backend Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

My collegue and I are not Security or Basis and need to know what we will be accessing/touching on the SAP backend so that we can get the appropriate security access within our organization. Can anyone please respond by indicating what known transactions or access you would grant/have to a "new to GRC AC" employee?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My collegue is the Project Manager for GRC AC and I am the Business Analyst. Both of us are particularly running CC mainly and will be using FF soon. When we run CC we are getting access authorization errors in the logging because we don't have the correct security/access on or to the backend. Remember, we aren't security or basis and we don't have SAP A Lot or anything. Is there documentation somewhere that informs the GRC AC personnel what access they will need?

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greg-

I will email you the 5.3 Security Guide which details all the actions and associated pre-defined roles...

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that depends upon the functional area of the employee. I think for this you need to discuss with Risk management team, business process owners or functional heads of your organization to decide standard roles to be assigned to a new joinee.

I can only suggest, Let me know what roles and responsibilities you both have? is the for basis, security or both.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti