cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the exchange rate used in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam facing one problem regarding the currency conversion while crerating the shopping cart. The basic currency in my organizational profile is CHF. But I have a requirement to create a shopping cart in NZD(New Zealand dollars). After entering all the details and click on Shop, Iam going back to the home page and the error Iam getting is " Error during currency translation from NZD to CHF". I have checked for some other currencies like EURO, AUD etc and for all these currencies Iam not getting any error and the value gets converted to CHF with some exchange rate.

I want to know which table the system looks at for getting the exchange rate and why this error is coming only for NZD to CHF?

I checked some standard tables like TCURR and TCURX.

Any feed back will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ramachandra DN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. TCURR is the right place.

Most currencies are triangulated via EUR.

Make sure there is a valid exchange rate type M from NZD to EUR and also CHF to EUR.

Do you replicate your exchange rates from the backend using program BBP_GET_EXRATE? You could run it to make sure the exchange rates are up to date if you do.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dev for your response.

As I had mentioned in my thread, exchange rate is maintained in TCURR for NZD with respect to EUR. The strange thing is for all other currencies like AUD, USD etc, this error is not occuring.

Please let me know if you have any additional inputs on this.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As advised Dave, Did you check the Job BBP_GET_EXRATE program in sm37 ? Hope this job running fine ..

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing this same issue.... Currency conversion is working fine for other currencies except for GBP to IDR.

Is it some config issue or wht as the functional guys have checked every thing.. they have maintained the exhange rate and etc...

we tried runing the report BBP_GET_EXRATE also butit says No records found.

Please help.

Thanks,

Vaibhav Goel.

Edited by: Vaibhav goel on Sep 3, 2010 12:09 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

In the backend if the exchange rate are updated , In srm system new exchange rate will be updated in the T* table.

there is one exchange rate table in SRM w.r.t date and currency

BBP_GET_EXRATE, TCURR, TCURC, TCURV, currencies from the R/3 Backend system

Muthu

Answers (0)