cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I should configure three different pricing scenarios for the same product. Please let me know how can I do this and the relevant configuration.

Thanks in advance,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

The scenario is I have to design a pricing procedure for a product where I have to do normal pricing and sometimes it includes extra fee and sometimes a different charge on the same product. So please let me know if I can create a single pricing procedure or different types.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't use surcharge condition types???

Regards....Jagadish

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend...

It possible by having diffrent pricing procedure and by maintaining their respecitive Condition types,Access sequence and Condtion records.

If you need detailed steps kindly revert, if this is not what you are looking for kindly explain your requirement...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If pricing wants to be different for material,then (sales area,distributional channel,division ,customer pricing procedure ,document pricing procedure)combination of these elements shlould be different.If the combination of elements are changed, then different pricing procedure will be triggered.

This is determined based on the Pricing procedure determination.

So,Pricing is not based on the Material.

Regards...Jagadish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

The main criteria to create a new pricing procedure is based on the following combinations.

Sales Area + Document Pricing Procedure (from VOV8) + Customer Pricing Procedure (from Customer Master)

So if any of the above criteria differs in your case due to some process variation, then in that case, you can have a different pricing procedure which should then be assigned in OVKK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Same product having 3 different pricing.... this means that when same product is sold to different customers or same product sold in different sales area.

If same product sold to different customer, then the customer pricing procedure in cust master should be different. So you will have 3 different pricing proc.

If same product is sold in 3 different sales areas then also you will have different pricing procedure.

Pricing Proc: Sales area + Cust Pricing Proc + Doc Pricing Proc.

So if any of the above variables change, you will have different pricing proc.

Regards

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area (Sales Organization + Distribution Channel + Division) + Document Pricing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure in T.Code: OVKK

Sales Area: A Document Belongs to a Sales Area

Document Pricing Procedure: Maintained in Sales Order Type (T.Code: VOV8) and / or Billing Type (T.Code: VOFA)

Customer Pricing Procedure: Maintained in Customer Master Data

It is not based on Material.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can assign different pricing procedure with the combination of

document pricing procedure

so u can have different pricing proceedure for different sales order type

Customer pricing procedure

so for different types of customer u can have different pricing procedure

material is nothing to do with this.so u can create 3 diffrent pricing procedure for same material.

Regards

Susrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pricing procedure doesn't have any relationship with the product. You may have different pricing procedure to be used for the same product, in different document types (having different document pricing procedure), if it is configured.

Prase