cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to webservice CommunicationChannelService

Former Member
0 Kudos

On a 7.0 WebAS Java I see in WSNAVIGATOR the webservice CommunicationChannelMonitor. When calling this webservice from an ABAP program or from the WSNAVIGATOR test function (e.g. with method read) I get the following error:

"User HOFMANN does not have access to method read."

I have given my user HOFMANN all possible ABAP and J2EE roles (as far as I know).

Other webservices from WSNAVIGATOR work (e.g. wssproc and SLDStart) when calling them via test function.

Can anybode advise?

Kind regards,

Christoph

Edited by: Christoph Hofmann on Aug 19, 2008 1:01 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

But as I said, I have given my user extensive permissions and other webservices work with my user.

How can I find the necessary permissions for this webservice? Is there a log in the J2EE engine where the failed authorization checks are recorded?

AndreasJob
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

the webservice CommunicationChannelService is part of the Integration Directory Programming Interface.

The following link describes which roles need to be assigned to your user to call it:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/6ec1a65eca0ad4e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Best Regards,

Andreas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

yes it works now! Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Christoph

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ur id don't have authorization to execute this service, check with basis team for authorization. It will work without fail.