cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page protection in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am working on invoice smartform, the requirement is to print the 'Billing Note' text and summary(total without VAT, VAT value, Total with VAT, Total in words, summary etc.)

The problem i am facing is when user maintain Billing note text upto 7 lines the text and summary are coming on same page, but when Billing note text exceeds more than 7 lines summary and all the other things are going to the second page.

And user wants both the things on the same page. Can any one suggest me some way so that both the things can come on same page.

I am using 'include text' for printing the Billing Note Text

Waiting for your quick reply..

Regards,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the include text in a folder and check page protection to the folder in its output options.

Regards,

Ram

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a STYLE in SMARTFORMS Transaction,

In that create a Paragraph format P1,

While u creating the P1 , Check the Page Protection in Text Flow . Save and Activate.

Now in Ur Smartform Click on the Cell where u r displaying Billing Note Include Text.

In Output Conditon Tab, Give the STYLE u created above.

In General Attributes , in Paragraph Format Give the Paragraph format u created in above Style, which will be showed in default as u specified the STYLE.

Check the Output once like this and reply.

Regards,

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can provide the page protection for the text element...

double click text element> output options> provide smart style name and then you can check the checkbox for page protection.

Default style is SYSTEM

or else.

you can create a folder node under main window and place all the text elements under the folder node.

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

I have tried checking the page protection checkbox but tha page protection checkbox is grayed(disabled)

Also the include text used for Billing note text is in Main window and rest of the things are outside the main window.

Regards,

Himanshu