cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

How to change a background color for a particular keyfigure permanently in planning book ?Please suggest .

Thank you

Regards

RAHUL CHITTE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

In Planning Book design mode, right-click on the key figure and from Selected Key Figure sub-menu select Background Colour. Choose your desired colour. Save the Layout.

Hope that helps, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your reply, I exactly followed the same steps, but when I load a CVC , the changes ( color vanishes ) made disappears . !!

I want the change to remain for ever.

Any clue reg. this., please write back

Thank you

Regards

RAHUL CHITTE

Edited by: Rahul Chitte on Aug 19, 2008 12:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

What Mark wrote should work. If it is not working you can go for a Auto executable macro to achieve the same. This way whenever you will try to access the planning book you will get the desired colors in the rows...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

There may be a start/default macro running that changes the row colour or to Output only.

If you find such a macro, you could modify it so that it leaves the background colour as one you desire using the ROW_BG() function in the macro. (This is as Manjit suggests).

Regards, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very likely that you have a macro that is changing the color value at run-time.

1. Try running the MacroBuilder (/n/sapapo/advm)

2. Find and double click on your data view.

3. Look through your macros (in the depot section) and find one that has CELL_BG('##') or ROW_BG('##')

If you're not familiar with your macros, and you have as many as I do, you may have to look around for awhile.

For reference, here are the available colors:

0 Black

1 Blue

2 White

3 Yellow

4 Cyan

5 Green

6 Red

7 Magenta

8 Deep Blue

9 Gray

10 Bright Yellow

11 Intensive Cyan

12 Intensive Green

13 Deep Red

14 Deep Magenta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

By below steps in my planning book color in not vanishing after loading data in the planning book.

Please check your setting once again.

"

In Planning Book design mode, right-click on the key figure and from Selected Key Figure sub-menu select Background Colour. Choose your desired colour. Save the Layout."

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you