cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvement workflow in ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In ChaRM, we use the approvement workflow messaging. Automatic mails are sent (smartform) when a change request needs to be approved, when the developper can start working, etc.

In our development system, everything runs fine, the mail is sent with the correct text.

In the production system, the mails are sent, but the content of the mail is in a PDF attached to the mail. This is not practical at all for the users.

ChaRM customizing and smartforms are the same on the two systems. What settings do I need to change in order to have the content of the mail directly in the message, without any attachment ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Have a look at Tx: SCOT.

Double click Internet/SMTP node and check the properties for "Internet" -> "SAP Script/Smart Forms".

Make sure to enter TXT, not PDF.

/cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am sorry, but this functionality was in fact set up in our company by a SAP consultant.

I have some knowledge on ChaRM customizing, but I would be absolutely incapable of giving you a step by step guide for this.

PS: Sorry, I took the wrong user.

Thomas

Edited by: Support TAS SC-TAS on Aug 19, 2008 2:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

could you please describe how do you set up the automatic approvement workflow in ChaRM?

Thank you very much!

regards

Thom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, it's exactly what I needed !