Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation Object I_MASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have encountered an issue with authorisation object I_MASS.

When I look in our system (ECC 60 EP3) Authorisation object I_MASS allows 2 possible values OR and QM. However we have received an SU53 output where the requiered field value indicated the value IE.

Does anyone know, how this autthorisation object could be changed to also allow IE as an input value.

After the implementation of Enhancement pack 3 we have also carried out the SU25 routine.

Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

pls press in the maintenance popup in pfcg F7 (right mouse->more values). Is IE available there? If not, the value has to be added for the field imass (domaindefinition). As far as I know, there is already a message at SAP open with such a question, I suggest, that you open a message too for that issue, if there is no note available yet. Component for this message: PM-WOC-MO (not bc-sec-aut-pfc....)

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

I found an OSS note (1166849) about object I_MASS, but for sofar as I can tell, is this note about changing texts.

In this note the field values IE and IF are mentioned in the note, so I imagine that these values should be available. However I cannot find them when using the authorisation object in PFCG.

The note also mentiones activating switch EAM_SFWS_SC1. Do you know what this means?

Hope you can help me.

0 Kudos

Hi again,

now I found the note, in which the handling of misssing values for the field are provided:

Information can be found in #1156910

Regarding 1166849 I agree with you that this note only handles the documentation.

Unfortunately I have no iday about the applications customizing of PM.... Maybe you can find the switch in SPRO....

b.rgds, Bernhard