cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i delete Condition types in my pricing procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

what is Condition type PB00?

and how can i delete Condition types( PB00 , AWST ) in my pricing procedure?

I have copied std pricing procudure RVA001...

regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun..

Thats simple..

Go to V/08... select your pricing procedure and click on the control option in the left side...

On the pricing procedure... click on the condition types and click on the delete button in the top of the screen...it will get deleted...

Hope you understood..

Sincerly,

Deepthi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has to do with the property of the condition type also.

In V/06, in the property of the condition type, in Change area, you should click the values, condition type etc. Then you should be able to delete your condition type in the pricing procedure

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

PB00 is Gross Price (before tax).

You can delete some condition types from your customized procedure. Go to T-code V/08. Select your pricing procedure. Go to Control on the left hand side. Select the condition type you want to remove & then click on delete.

Pls make sure that your deletions will not have any effect. Also pls make sure that you dont delete the mandatory conditioon types.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Arun Basa

PB00

The condition type is used for different functions. In pricing, for

example, the condition type lets you differentiate between different

kinds of discount; in output determination, between different output

types such as order confirmation or delivery note; in batch

determination, between different strategy types.

If u want to delete any pricing condition go to V/08 select yr Pricing Proc. -- select the condition type u want and delete it (shift+f2).

THX.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun

Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and execute. Now you will find various condition types flowing in your pricing procedure. Block the condition type which you want to delete and press [Shift F2] or click on fourth button from top left with red dash. Save the pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi