cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add new window to standard po script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi masters,

i have to add one window to po script. and in that window i need the total value ie netpr field. can u suggest the program name where all the 'write_form' function module is called. so thAT I CAN add my window. or if u know any other way then suggest me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard SAPScript is 'MEDRUCK',

Copy it from 000 client.

Goto SE71,

Utilities Copy from Client

Give MEDRUCK

ZMEDRUCK

F8.

Open the copied ZMEDRUCK in DE Language.

Click on Utilities> Convert Language to EN.

Open The ZMEDRUCK in EN.

U can do it in 2 ways,

1) In Main Window Text editor, Give the field in BOTTOM ENDBOTTOM commands, as this commands triggers at the end of main page like END-OF-PAGE in reports,

Ex:-

/: BOTTOM

P1 &VBAP-NETPR&

/: ENDBOTTOM

or

2)

Create the WINDOW on WIndows tab.

Goto Page Windows, add that window at the bottom after main window.

In Window Text editor give field.

P1 &VBAP-NETPR&

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take the copy of PO script and then create a new window and place this with in a page where ever u want.

and write the variable name between & & then u can get the value of the variable automatically if the variable is declared in print program.

other wise use the perform control statement in that window to get the value from externally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a window from the graphical form painter. You can directly place the logic for printing the total. When you write the print program for open form and close form, the window will be automatically triggered. If you are placing some text element in the window then you will have to call function WRITE_FORM in the print program.

If you are not placing a text element, then the window is triggered automatically.

Print program is configured along with Script.

regards,

Gaurav.

I