cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document for taking credit of duties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Machine Number 40012856 which contain 800 parts.I make Excise Invoice for one Item i.e 40012856.

Then Customer return 4 parts out of 800 parts which machine has.Customer can not return Excise Invoice along with return as it is for hole machine not for parts to take credit of duties.

Now to take credit of these 4 part is there any Excise Document Exist in Exicse as other wise it will be my duty loss?

This issue is not related to SAP but related to Excise.But I am sure some of you must have faced this scinario.

Can you help me in this matter?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For updating of excise related sales returns, run T.Code J1IH and do the following:-

Customer Credit

Choose the u2018Additional Exciseu2019 input the original excise invoice reference, document year, company code, plant and excise group and execute. There input manually what value you need to give credit and save.

Cenvat Debit

Choose u2018Other Adjustmentsu2019 and here also, maintain the datas whatever you input as above and save.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

I am having high regard on you for the assistance you have been rendering to this forum all these years.

But for this thread, I had to indicate that you have just copied my draft and pasted which I feel, could have been avoided.

Please check this thread

[Sales return |]

May be you could have drafted in your own style. Sorry if this hurts you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Taking in SAP is not problem but scinario which document is required as per law when I want to take credit in case i explain you.

Lalit Phegade

Former Member
0 Kudos

?????????