Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculation procedure for country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know taht what is the calculation procedure

for country SA(Saudi Arabia) it is not there in the SAP standard.

I want to create a CMR for my Saudi Arabia customers.

Plz suggest me.

Thanx&Regards,

Ramu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no standard tax calculation procedure for Saudi Arabia. I believe Saudi arabia is a tax free country. There is no sales tax applicable there. What is your business sceario?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for ur reply.

My client is mfg A/CMotors and sells to Soudi Arabia customers.

So, for them I need to create CMR. System is showing the warning message( No calculation procedure is assigned to country SA(Soudi Arabia).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Then check in OY01 if the country is assigned to a tax calculation procedure ('Procedure' field in Properties section).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu...

I would suggest you to go to the Tcode OBBG and search against the country SA and ensure that you maintain some calculation procedure aganist that... If not maintain a tax procedure which should be already defined by you FICO consultant..

Also may i suggest you to check you are creating the customer under the standard customer group like Sold to party or Ship to party etc. Tcode is OBD2.. Because Calculation procedure is not considered as a mandatory field in normal cases...

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramu,

Go to OY01 And see for country Saudi Arabia calculation procedure is maintained or not.

Talk to FI team as well if you dont have authorisation for OY01

Regds

MM