cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , Gurus,

configuring the service desk , i created the messages fromDEV,, QAS, but i munable to see the messages insolman when i click service desk tab in solution_manager it's throwing the Function module CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS not found this error it's high issue to me .

please help me SP is 14 and CRM latest patch

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopal,

It is also possible that due to missing authorizations no CRM transaction is generated from the support message. Once again click on service desk tab in solution_manager. Once you get the error, run SU53 TCode to find the missing authorizations. Please let me know the result of SU53.

Also have a look at the following SAP Notes

Note 673366 - Incomplete activity monitor hit list for RFC call

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=673366

Note 857902 - 'My Team' is missing in transaction list for MiniApp

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=857902

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not fair play.

Copying the same solution that I have given in previous reply.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

I have checked SU53 saying that last authroisation was successfull, what to do mine SP15 please let me kno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghu ,

673366 this is note is saying that create the function module , CRM_DNO_DISPLAY_ORDER but when i am trying to create this in SE37 saying that it's already there , when i am trying to change it's asking for Access Key, please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Sorry for that. However, i was in compose mode. By the time I posted the message, your reply was there. It was an accident only. Not intentional.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , Raghu

Thanks for the replay , i am able to see the messages in CRM_DNO_MONITOR next what should i do , how to process the messages to SAP?

please let me kno earliest,

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal, How were you able to finally see the messages? I also have the error 'Function module CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS not found' but as I followed the notes, both function modules do exist and are active. I also have no authorization issue in SU53 so I am not sure what the resolution is. My goal also is to send/receive messages from SAP Marketplace via Solman.

Your input is appreciated.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post the long text here. Provide all possible information on SDN, to get fast, positive response from fellow SDNers.

Are you able to see messages in

CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Check these notes 857902, 673366

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Edited by: Raguraman C on Aug 20, 2008 10:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopal,

Try activating it with the activate button provided in SE37

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

I tryied to activate in SE37 but it's saying that it's already active ,

what should i do , from past 3 days i am strucking here , even i contacted SAP also , but no use still the problem is there

help me

cheers