cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Messages from XI Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to compare the content of XI messages after they gave been processed in the Intergation Engine but before they are send to the adapters.

Is there a possibility to download a whole bunch of messages from XI persistance layer?

Can anyone provide a API of XI database, so that developers of a testtool would be able to implement a function, which downloads messages for a certain search criteria e.g. per interface from XI database.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i dont know about downloading a whole bunch but you can see the message which arrives at the adapter engine with the transaction sxmb_moni and download it.

sxmb_moni -> Monitor for Processed XML Messages -> Execute

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Arman

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for the replies so far. I will have a try with the tables.

Thanks and Regards,

Sebastian

Edited by: Sebastian Geissler on Aug 19, 2008 11:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Mesasge coming in XI passed through various steps like Receiver Determination, Interface Determination etc...

In SXMB_MONI, you can monitor each and every step and the payload at that step.

On Payload you can right click and select the source code to get the original format of XML at that particular step. You may use that Payload for further testing.

Here you can select thepayload from technical routing i.e. before sending it to adapter.

PS Note : Your trace level in XI should be maintained

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI message is actually stored in different tables,

SXMSPMAST, SXMSPMAST2 XML Message master Table, contains runtime information on XML messages processed by XI; in this table you can find all the information that is visible in SXMB_MONI.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I enterd the mentioned table.. Can I also see the message payload there? And can I download a bunch of messages from there... Could not find a way.

Hope you can help me there.

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn folks

I do not see the xml payload in SXMSPMAST table ,I just see entries in this table, how can i get the payload for a corresponding entry via this table ?

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table XI_AF_MSG in XI database from backend using some sql client. Message will be stored in MSG_BYTES column.

Thanks

Amit