Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out Which LineItem is having the wrong data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is Idoc--File scenario

Iam sending the Idoc from R/3 and it may have several Line items and related data.

If One line item data is wrong also the Idoc will be errored Out in MONI,for this i used UDF in mapping to through the Exceptions. So i have to goto WE05 in R/3 and i have to check each and every line item for wrong data and then i will repost it.

the thing is how can i find out the Particular line item is caused for this Error.

REgards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is related with SO or PO items. Better to mentioned conditions in line items window at R3 end why because at the time of item creation only it will throw error at R3 end, so that we can prevent wrong data in IDOC.

In XI point of view your expecting requirement is critical, but possible through JAVA/ABAP mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

I am not very sure but from MONI trace if there is some error then it will let you know the line or row number where the problem has occured and then based on that information you can directly start looking into particular segment in WE05.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

No, in MONI it will not take us to the correct Lineitem which is having the wrong data.

That is only the problem here.

Any Views.........

Regards