cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System ABC of purch.org 'ABA' differs from doc.reference SRM Error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would very appreciate any suggestions for the following error message that I am receiving in SRM 5.0, in classic extended, when attempting to enter a text description shopping cart document. Having looked through OSS, I cannot find a suitable note, so therefore suspect that the issue is related to some missing customisation:

"System ABACLNT010 of purch.organization 'ABA'differs from doc.reference SRMCLNT010"

The setup we currently have in the IMG is that:

- Logical system SRMCLNT010 is defined as the SRM dev backend, with the following parameters set: system type 'Local', 'RFC', 'Local'set, Real Time FI Validation set, in config table BBP_BACKEND_DEST. All other fields are blank.

- Logical system ABACLNT010 is defined as the ECC5 dev backend, with the following parameters set: system type 'ERP_1.0', 'RFC', 'Local'set, Local Validation of FI data', in config table BBP_BACKEND_DEST. All other fields are blank.

- In PPOMA_BBP Org Plan, for ABC Purch Org, in the 'Function' view, the 'Purchasing Org' box is ticked and points to A001 (ECC5 Purch Org number) and ECC5 system ABACLNT010.

Also to add, the other error messages around 'No tax maintained', 'Plant for follow document missing', 'Not possible to calculate tax' are also displayed, but these may be related to the first message.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you working on SRM IDES where the product masters are there from earlier backend systems?

BR

Dinesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you activate any ECS like in SPRO

Cross application basic settings - Activate extended classic scenario.

Did you pull the plants from r/3 and mapped in Extended Attribute.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 19, 2008 11:38 AM