cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Pricing from Retun sales order to return billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have difference in prices when we create a return credit memo.

We have scale price and for 500 product the scale price is 92 rs. the basic price is 112.

We have created an order for 500 items where 92 rs has piced and in the invoce for 500 92 rs has picked, even in the return sale sorder for 4 items 92 has picked but

but when we checked the return credit invoice the price has taken as 112. which is the basic price.

I have checked the Copy Control from Retun Sales Order (Credit Memo Request) to Return Billing(Credit Memo), I could not find the ITEM CATEGORY which is in the document.

Please help me , you can see the document flow of the above.

Document flow..Sales orderDeliveryInvoiceAccountingReturn Sales order( ref of invoice)return deliveryReturn Credit memo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to check the copy controls (for price type) between Invoice and the returns order apart from copy controls between returns order to billing. Because the values are initially copied from the invoice to the returns order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Return Sales Order with reference to Billing Document.

In copy control setting of Billing to Sales Order (F2 --> RE): VTAF, ensure to maintain Price Type as 'Copy same price', which will ensure that Price is copied, same as in Billing.

Similarly, copy control setting from Return Sales Order to Credit Memo T.Code: VTFA, ensure to maintain Price Type as 'Copy same price', which will ensure that Price is copied same as Return Sales Order.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replys.

I have checked the copy controls from return sales to return billing, i could not find the item category which is in the document. I think the problem lies there..

do the prices copy from the sales to billing ..

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is picking Rs 112 because of the Price type in the copy controls which may be redetermining the scales. Select an appropriate price type if you want to copy the price without redetermining any conditions.

Thanks,

Ravi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friend

Kindly check your copying control setting.

Use Tcode VTFL.

Select your control for Target and source Document.

Then select the Item category for the transaction.

Check the pricing type maintain in it.

Preferably, it should be G: pricing unchanged and redetermine taxes.

Hope it solves your query.

Take care.

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replys.

I have checked the copy controls from return sales to return billing, i could not find the item category which is in the document. I think the problem lies there..

do the prices copy from the sales to billing ..