Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding mapping error in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one

I am doing idoc to file scenario. In the message mapping

i tested the mapping it shows executed successfully.

but when i tested the RWB the receiver communication channel

it shows following error.

can anyone please help me how to solve this error

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:MT_VendorMaster' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:MT_VendorMaster' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its beacause of the file condent conversion problem.Change the Recordset Structure name.

Regards,

Prakasu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As with prakasu and latika..

it is not an mapping problem.. it may be due to wrong configuration in the adapter communication channel configuration .. during receiver configuration the record set structure will be defaultely present, try to remove that and provide ur message type which u created in the IR..

and try to check with the test tab..

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venky,

r u using FCC n rec file CC? if yes please check its configuration. the error is not in mapping but while converting xml to flat file structure at the rec side.

thanks,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Testing a mapping is Different when compared to Runtime.

So as friend suggested do the changes in the File Content Conversion if you are using. Else compare the Payload with the Test payload.

Best Regards

Praveen

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using FCC? If no, then make sure u have chosen the message protocol as File. If yes, then the message type name provided is incorrect.

Regards,

Prateek