cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading the GUI patch:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have do download the latest SAP GUI patch but I am not able to to it from www.service.sap.com.If fact I am not able to find from wherec exactly to get it.I login as www.service.sap.com/patches/downloads but couldnt find it.

Please somebody can help me.

Regards,

Amir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amir,

You could have posted this in SAP GUI forum.But since this is you first post it would be god if you read the Rules of Engagement before posting to help yourself for getting faster replies.

Anyways you were on the right track.Proceed as follows.

Go to www.service.sap.com/patches

Give S000....user ID and passwordnow click on downloadsSAP support packages.

On left [My Companyu2019s Application Components]

2 columns will come on right click on SAP GUI for windowsclick on SAP GUI for windows 710 corenow click on SAP GUI for windows(use this link)select the checkbox you want to download.

After selecting click on Add to download basket

Now you have to install download manager if you donu2019t have.

Click on Download Basket0now click on get download managernow click on Download the Microsoft Windows installer (4.3 MB) and just keep on clicking OK

Now after downloading go to START/Programs/Business Explorer/SAP download manager/select your patches and click on download.

Hope you understood.

PS: I consider you want it for Windows.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashitosh,

I am able to download the Patch and also the download manager.

But when I qam looking in Download Manager it is give JAVA error.

guide me what can be wrong.Do I have to install Java or I am still missing something.

Regards,

Amir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amir,

No dont think this is problem regaring JAVA.Just go to download manager>view>and check your download manager configuration.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Ashutosh and Sergo.Ashutosh I have also read the rules of engagement.

My issue is resolved and I am giving points also to both of you because you people have helped me.

Regards,

Amir Hussain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/

Regards.