cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions on PO Output / Purch Groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to implement conditions on PO Output in order to implement manual output only for particular Purchasing Groups.

Regards,

Lina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! Not sure whether I understand your question correctly but you can configure in SRM to output by specific purchasing group via Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Set Output Actions and Output Format > Condition-Dependent Purchase Order Output.

Regards

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SF,

Could you please provide an Example with all the steps .

Thanks,

Lina

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Our internal system is being rebuilt at the moment and hence I cannot show you screen shots of what we have done. I can only give you some more information in 'wordings':

When you are in the configuration, create a new action for the purchase order unless you have one already create (called Purchase Order). On the top right-hand pane, click the Create/New button to create a new standard order. You can then go through each tab screen on the lower half of the screen to maintain the details of the order output. On the ActionDetails, you can set the processing type. The system will probably default one and if it is not Print, you need to delete the default one and double-click on the Print line to select that. To control when this action is to be called, you will need to move on to the 'ScheduleConditn' tab to set the condition. This is where you set the specific purchasing groups. It is pretty intuitive so you should not no problem doing it. It will also help if you read the help associated with this configuration step.

Regards

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SF,

I have done the steps you mentionned. But it seems that my condition is not correctly maintained.

I have maintained this condition under tab 'schedule condition' :

&EC Purchase Order.Purchasing Group& ]*[ 300

I would like to trigger the output for all purchasing groups except purch grp 300.

But currently the output is triggered for all purch grp.

Regards,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, you need to set the Condition with the operator <> so that the condition is triggered for all other Pgroups except 300.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Yes i need to set the Condition so that the PO output is triggered for all other Purh Groups except 300.

Kind regards,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to implement conditions on PO Output in order to implement manual output only for some Purchasing Groups.

I would like to trigger the output for all purchasing groups except purch grp 300.

Please help.

Regards,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need a solution for this issue, please help.

I would like to implement conditions on PO Output in order to implement manual output only for some Purchasing Groups.

Regards,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check the documentation of following BADI helps

SRM IMG> Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)>Document Output-->Change Forms for Document Output

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not want to change the form but only to add conditions for PO output.

Regards,

Lina

Answers (0)