cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specifying Critical Transport Objects under Change Management Extend config

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to configure Change Management and I am in SPRO under SAP Solution Manager -> Config -> Scenario-specific settings -> Change Managment-> Extended config -> Change Request Management -> Specify Critical Transport Objects.

It states that you need to select the system/clients for which you want to specify critical transport objects. however, i do not see my systems listed there. I'm assuming i've missed a prior step somehow.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Margo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

There are several things necessary to make the system appear in this transaction (/N/TMWFLOW/CMSCONF -> critical obejcts)

You need:

- a smi project

- a logical component assigned to that project which contains your systems

- at least one system within your logical component of type "developement system"

- the project needs to be released for change request management (tx: solar_project_admin, "activate change request management")

Hope this helps.

/cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Margo,

Please go through the following link which should assist you in Specifying Critical Transport Objects in ChaRM.

Specifying Critical Customizing Objects

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/f8/ce934249c30c31e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your help. However, I am already using that link. The issue is, when i go to select systems, i don't see my systems there. I have the project created and the dev & quality systems... But they don't show on this screen. Do you have any idea why?

Thanks again,

Margo