cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodicities of forecast profile and planning book are incompatible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my DP 5.0, I have setup master fcst prfl, with M as period indicator. and my Data view has all weekly bkts (hist & future).Now i have changed the Master fcst prfl, period indicator to W (week). even later deleted this prfl and created new(with same name) with W, when this error was coming.

I am running the stat fcst for first time in this new PA. But when i ran the job with this Fcst Prfl, in this pl book, in the spool, i see this error.

Why am i getting this error ? Never came across this type of error. I have Prop Factors in place. now when i calculate the stat fcst, in BG, it gives this error.

Anything to concern in Horizon periods in MC96B ? I just gave normal dates in From and To. & nothing to check in Univariate prfl. Where and what else i should check for ?

Any hints pls ?

thx

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved the problem. My time bkt prfl has month also in it, after removing that, it worked.

Thanks for your suggestions..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My dataview has only weeks, my time bkt prfl is only week, str bkt prfl also has week.

Str bkt prfl horizon is much larger than Mast fcst prfl horizon.(hist & future too).

Any more ideas ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest a few things

1. the data view contains the planning bucket profile and your planning area is associated with storage bucket profile.

2. check the storage bucket profile horizon and the horizon (history and future) you maintained in master fcst profile.

3. check SLG1 application logs to get more details of the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I create my dataview with the periodicities (week), if its not included in str bkt prfl. My time bkt prfl also shows in weeks. That part i have checked to be OK.

Any more ideas pls ?

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You can choose the time bucket profile defined with periodicity as weeks in your data view.

You can create storage bucket profile with TCode: TR32 with periodicity as Weeks

While you create planning area /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN it is required to choose the storage bucket profile.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You can try

Check the Master Fcst Period indicator is available in planning bucket profile and storage bucket profile.

Deleting the time series objects of PA and re-create them or

Run and repair the live cache inconsistency checks if any using /sapapo/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check this period indicator is included in the storage bucket profile on which the planning area is based on