cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access the detailed navigation link using webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where we have two different DC's of which one is a standard DC and the other one is custom DC with one application in each of them.My requirement is to navigate to the other application in the second DC directly on clik of a link or button from the current application.Also since these applications are displayed in detailed navigation i want to access the detailed navigation link location and activate the other Application instead of using WDPortalNaviagtion.

The steps are:

Development Component - DC1 - This is custom DC

with application APP1

Development Component -DC2 - This is standard

with application APP2

I have APP1 & APP2 in the detailed navigation.

If i have a link or button in APP1 to navigate to APP2 i have to be able to activate the link on the detailed Navigation of APP2 to open up its content.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The links provided doesnt help for my scenario.I atleast want to know if this is achievable or not in webdynpro.

Edited by: swathi mallepeddi on Oct 7, 2008 10:22 AM

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

You can navigate from One DC to another DC but then the page can not be highlighted in detailed navigation. If you want to highlight it you must use Portal navigation.

Regards,

Siva

vmadhuvarshi_
Contributor
0 Kudos

Swathi,

It is possible to navigate across components. Please see [this Blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10931] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];.

Hope this helps.

Vishwas.

Answers (0)