cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring CCMS_OnAlert_Email with CCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup CCMS_OnAlert_Email with CCMS for transport alerts, I have also setup distribution list in client 000 but I got express message as "Cannot process message, no route from DDIC to DEV:<client>:<userid>", please let me know how to route DDIC to other client users.

Thanks in advance

KVR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you configuring from Central system or individually on each system? Also, ensure the userid which processes the background jobs for CCMS exist in the client where you have configured CCMS and client 000. All emails for CCMS are sent from client 000, not the configured client.

If you can, paste the settings you have for the alert...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured in individual system, what CCMS background jobs run for transport alerts? I have configured CCMS alerts through DDIC in 000. I am assuming jobs will run with that user.

I don't have any other users so I have configured a distribution list for forwarding the alerts. But when I am trying to send a mail from SAP business workplace using distribution list I was getting above error.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know on how to configure CCMS_OnAlert_Email for external users. I have configured as per SAP documentation(help.sap.com) but I think I missed some thing and I am getting above error.

Regards

KVR