cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc BLAORD03 - E1EDPD1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm sending the Contract (GOA) from SRM to R/3 by Idoc Blaord. But when i verified in WE02 the Idoc inbound Structure, segment E1EDPD1, the Fields doesnt came to R/3.

All fields came with ''/'' . There is a Note for this 748085, but in my system is already apply this Note.

For R/3 Contract I need the Fields MWSKZ and LGORT came to R/3 by Idoc.

Is there a way to make this?

Thanks

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These fields needs to be mapped using manually using BADI's BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE in SRM and BBP_CTR in backend system. Besides, there is not Tax Code field for GOA in SRM (if SRM 5.0). Hence this is going to require a bit of custom code to get this working. The BADI's I have suggested would solve your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel..

I'm using the Srm 5.0..I create the CUF in GOA for Tax Code (MWSKZ) and Storage Location (LGORT) the fields works fine in table BBP_PDISC.

In Badi BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE I doesn want to find the parameters to make a sorce code for the fields...Can I including this fields ?

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not find any field for Tax Code mappng in BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE. You can pick any unused field for this (usually some text fields). Then you have to map them back in ECC using BADI BBP_CTR (only here you will have access to Tax Code file in the IDoc segment when the IDoc is getting generated).

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (0)