cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check without PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Client wants do do availability check only on Physical stock in hand and does not want to include any incoming expected receipt.

When the goods is received against a PO, this qty is avaialble in open ATP qty and does not get allocated to old Sales orders unless the Rescheduling Job runs. But that runs only in the night as it consumes huge system resource and can not run on frequent basis. Also there is a risk that if a new Sales order is created it may consume the qty.

So for the whole day order will not be delivered even though the stock is there.

Looking for Experts opinion in this regards.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the configuration of the Scope of Availability Check - you can specify the details of the existing stock, incoming stock and outgoing stock details that are to be considered/included for Avaialbility check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In such cases you have to include the purchase orders (tick the option) and this will consider the incoming stock during avaialbility check and will assign the stock to be recieved from that PO to the sales order created. This will happen to the newly created orders only and not for the old orders. The existing orders considers this stock if you rerun the availability check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraj

Go to material master MRP3 view and see what Availability Check you have maintained.

Now go to OVZ9, select that availability check and checking rule (should be with the combination of checking rule A) and untick the box Include Purchase orders

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your reply. But this is already in place in customizing setting.

My query is different here:

If a stock is received against a GR, it will be lying in ATP stock unless somebody runs V_V2 resheduling, which will only happen in overnight run. So for the whole day stock will be lying unallocated and hence will not be delivered.

I want to avoid dispatch delay due to this. Hope it clarifies.

Regards,