Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in po smartform

Vijay
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am creatinf a smartform for PO.

in this i have to specifically print item changed in front of item in case it is changed.

now my query is is there any fm or any other way through will i can find the changes along with the old values .

i don't want change po to be triggerred as that will print only the changed items not all item but my requirement it to print all items with changed items marked specifically.

any pointers will be highly appreciated.

regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

For function module also you have to execute it after the change had happened...as i did not find any function module as such you get the changed values from CDHDR and CDPOS tables...

Select the updated record from cdhdr and cdpos tables in the driver program of the form..

please check this thread for retrieving data from CDHDR and CDPOS tables..

And if particular table is logged under changes then you can see the changes of that table in SCU3 tcode..

Hope this would help you.

Good luck

Narin

former_member770378
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try function module ME_CHANGES_READ with your PO number (EKKO-EBELN) and PO type (EKKO-BSTYP), no time and no date.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I was working on a similar requirement where I had to proint the PO only with changed items. The problem which I was facing was that when some item is updated in ME23n and saved, till the time the control comes to the form, all the related tables like EKPO, EKKO are getting updated with changed values.

I think same is happening in ur case. As the change items are getting updated you will not be able to find the old values in the form.

I think you will have to find a user exit in me23n such that the item detales are not updated in the tables and store it in some other table to refer it later.

regards,

Gaurav.