cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Used WebDynpro DC method in Java DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where a JAVA DC needs to use a WebDynpro DC as a Used DC. WebDynpro DC has a public part and its interface controller has method (eg: addmethod(int a, int b) )defined to access the business logic

Under Java DC Explorer -> DC Meta Data -> DC Definition -> Used DCs of the Java DC, the Webdynpro DC has been added as a used dc.

Now, how do i access the method defined in the Webdynpro DCs interface controller ? (Im looking for the syntax to be written in the JAVA Dc class to access the addmethod(int a, int b) in the interface controller

Thanks in advance,,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem with a portal application.

What do i have to add to the portalapp.xml to create a reference to the webdynpro dc?

kind regards

Fabian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found a solution you can have a look at my thread:

kind regards

fabian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read this post i think that can help you.

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=15278264&messageID=5739759

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

You are getting this error when you are deploying a webdynpro project.Becoz from the error i am able to make out that some of the jars like IAIKSecurity,ejb20 are missing i guess.

can u create a sample webdynpro project without writing any code and deploy it in the server check wether u r getting the same error or not.I think u might get same error.

If u r getting the same error try to reinstall the NWDS and then try.

Regards,

Saleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think my question has been misunderstood. I know how to add a WebDynpro DC to another WebDynpro DC as a Used DC and use it.

The question i am asking is:

There is a JAVA DC A which needs to use a WebDynpro DC B as its used DC. I have added the DC B as a used DC in DC A.

Now, In the JAVA DC A's class, what is the coding that I have to do to access the method in WebDynpro DC B.

Imagine there is a method in WebDynpro DC B called addmethod(int a, int b). And, any DC using this DC B can access this method through its interface controller.

What is the code that I have to write in the JAVA DC A so that I can access the method addmethod(int a, int b) in the interface controller of WebDynpro DC B ?