cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of MAIN window details on different pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have creates a smart form with 2 pages (invoice & packing details) containing MAIN window in each page. Also created secondary windows for respective pages with changed data. There is one interface table. When I print this form all the details are getting printed correctly on both the pages except MAIN window details on 2nd page (i.e. packing details). On 1st page MAIN window is getting printed correctly but on 2nd page it doesn't. I try to put break point on MAIN window in 2nd page both it doesn't get triggered. Can some one help me to know the reason.

Rgds

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes exactly this is what i meant.

Control the command used in the NEXT page with proper condition and mention the page as Goto ---SECOND page.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A small writing mistake in my earlier reply.

"

Hi,

I believe you have two pages ( FIRST page layout is for Invoice details ).

If the first page is spilled over to second page then you have problems with the packing details which is to be in the second page.

In that case design another page as NEXT page same as that of the FIRST page and for the FIRST page you mention the subsequent page as NEXT.

Then use a command in the NEXT page and mention Goto--> SECOND page for the layout of packing details with proper condition.

And display the packing details under the command.

"

regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Do you mean, I have to create 3 pages "FIRST", "NEXT" & "SECOND"? NEXT is the exact copy of FIRST and then use Command in main window of NEXT?

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have two pages ( FIRST page layout is for Invoice details and NEXT page layout is for packing details).

If the first page is spilled over to second page then you have problems with the packing details which is to be in the second page.

In that case design another page as NEXT page same as that of the FIRST page and for the FIRST page you mention the subsequent page as NEXT.

Then use a command in the NEXT page and mention Goto--> SECOND page for the layout of packing details with proper condition.

And display the packing details under the command.

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I tried your solution, but it doesn't work. In smart forms,I have to use command in MAIN window only. So I tried to use it in MAIN window of first page. With this data from MAIN window start appearing on 2nd Page (Packing note details) but not data in Invoice page. So I changed it & enter the command in MAIN window of 2nd page, but then I get only 1st page (missing with 2nd page). I tried different combinations but no success.

Actually condition is, I have single invoice of 4 pages which should get printed together, then followed by 4 pages of packing details. The MAIN window details are almost same (some minor changes). I am successful for getting secondary data printed on both pages, but still struggling for MAIN window data printing on both pages.

Regards

Rajeev