cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block from Updating Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I'm creating an order with reference to another unrelated sales order and I don't want the source order to appear in the document flow.

Is there any way to block it from appearing? I have maintained the field "update document flow" as BLANK

but it is still showing in the document flow.

Appreciate if anyone can give some ideas.

Thanks,

Soo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you intend to help the community members, please see that you respond to a latest discussion and not to an old one like this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soo,

Like Rajesh mentioned, if the update document flow was marked before you created the document-- try using the program SDVBFA21 to delete un necessary records in the system. However, plz note that this will delete records from the VBFA table as well.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, for the suggestions.

I tried again, but the system is still showing the document flow. I maintained the field "update doc flow" in VTAA before I tested but it is still not working.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,

Soo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soo,

Check for any existing notes on this..?

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did this ever get resolved? I'm having this same issue and can't seem to find a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my view, sales order once created with any preceding document or source by activating document flow.

When u created sales order w.r.t another sales order may be as per the directions of the customer , in document flow u r going to find source document. therefore it is not possible in standard SAP.

for future orders u can achive as u desired

Regards,

Ravi

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Aug 18, 2008 12:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Document Flow which have already updated earlier will not be effected, but all future document should not update document flow.

Kindly re-check. If it is still updating the Document Flow, get it debugged by Abaper (at what point is Table VBFA is getting updated) and try to identify root cause.

If Still no success, then raise an SAP OSS.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I tried again, by creating a new one but it is not working.

(btw, I have raised an OSS note for this)

Any idea why?

Thanks,

Soo