cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My Query is regarding Billing Plan, customer enter into contract with his clients through biding/tender and if that is accepted the client, they agree for a contract, and the payment is made on monthly basis. Now when I am trying to configure Periodic billing system is adding the entire values and showing the value as net amount.

Ex. If contract value is Rs 10000/- over period of one year. and it has 8 billing dates then system is adding the total billing value dates and showing me 800000/-.

Where as I require that this 100000/- should be splited across the eight billing dates.

Regards

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to maintain condition records on monthly basis ideally. This is best solution to the requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

As far as I know, The billing plan type is either periodic billing, where the entire value to be billed to date is billed in full on the billing plan date (for example, a rental agreement), or milestone billing, where the total value to be billed is distributed between the individual billing plan dates (for example, for a project based on project milestones,

where the value billed on each date can be a fixed amount or a percentage).

I hope this helps...so may be you'll have to define the amount as 2500/- in your example above, if you use periodic billing.

Rgds,

Rags.