cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS elements upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the difference between Standard WBS element (CJ91) and WBS element (CJ11)

I want to upload WBS elements, which method will you suggest BAPI or BDC?

If it is BDC which T.code shall i use for recording.

Please give me some guidelines,

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Standard WBS elements (CJ91) you can define as a pattern for operational WBS elements (CJ11). So if you have eg. some projects that are similar each other you can create some standard projects with standard elements and standard networks for all/needed possible variants of your projects. After this if your company starts new project you can create new project in SAP with a refrence to one of your standard projects. Your operational project is created as a copy of standard, after creation you can change elements in your operational project and this don't affect your standard project.

Hope this help you a little

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, I have to upload WBS elements. Is there any BAPI to upload WBS elements.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried this BAPI_BUS2054_CREATE_MULTI, I am not able to create WBS element, i am getting following message.

Processing not possible because there is no initialization, what could be the reason.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer BAPI documentation in SE37. Typically all PS BAPIs require initialisation BAPI at start and commit BAPI at end. You need to define a processing unit consisting of all tis. Open the BAPI in SE37 and refer documentation, everything is detailed out there.

Refer a similar thread:

Regards

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Aug 18, 2008 7:06 PM

Answers (0)