Did you mean: 

Firefighter 5.2 Frontend Reports Not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have Firefighter 5.2 with SP 5,

VIRSAHR Release 520_700 , level 8

VIRSANH Release 520_700 , level 10

Two days back Firefighter frontend was working absolutely fine but today morning i realized that Firefighter frontend is throwing following error while executing any report.

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.sapgrc.firefighter.I18N.FFMessages, locale en_AU

However everything working fine from backend including backend reports.

From this message what i understand is that the language bundle com.sapgrc.firefighter.I18N.FFMessages is missing but in past few days i never made any major change. I have not deleted this bundle.

To confirm i logged onto SAP J2EE Engine Start Page > WebDynpro > Content Administrator > Drill down to sap.com and selected the package sap.com/grcffappcomp and under language resources tab I tried to find the above mentioned bundle. But there is no such bundle available there however it is available for sap.com/grcccappcomp

I doubt if my system administrator or basis consultant did something wrong, can anyone please check if you have this bundle available, the path is mentioned in above paragraph.

If you have any other suggestion, ideas please let me know,

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

Deploy SP5, Patch 1. That should solve your issue. There was a bug in the initial release of SP5...

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Thanks for the information, I am downloading patch 1 now and hope it resolves the issue. For the information of others, This new patch for FF 5.2 SP 5 was released on 17/07/2008 So happy upgrading.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

On applying SP 5 Patch 1 the above mentioned problem has resolved. I followed note no. 1022186 as mentioned in the patch information. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Answers (0)