delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

following steps were follwed

1 so creation

2 delivery

3 commercial billing

then there was mistake that ship to party was to be some other party.

so then,

1 bill was cancelled

2 pgr was done

3 in so ship 2 party was changed

now the problem is that i have to delete the delivery

since it is not allowing me to deliver the goods to new ship to party , without deleting the old delivery number can i create new delivery.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you make pick quanity as 0 also, you will not be able to create new delivery with reference to the sales order, if the sales order is fully referenced by the old delivery.

Picking is a delivery related activity, has got nothing to do with sales order. When you create a delivery with reference to the sales order for the full quantity, even if you don't do the picking acctivity, you will not be able to create another delivery from the sales order.

In this case, you need to delete the delivery with transaction VL02N, the create a new delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to change Ship to party in delivery document. Check Table TPAER. For Partner Determination Procedure LF

and partner function SH in the field AENDB, the value is X. Delete the value. This will enable to change Ship to party in Delivery Document.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reverse the delivery document

Delete the delivery document

change the ship to party in the sales order

now create delivery doucment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Ship-to party is copied into the delivery from the SO. So you need to cancel the delivery doc & then create the delivery as per the new ship-to.

Even though the stock is available you need to cancel the delivery. Coz the sales order item will show as delivery created. If you try creating delivery again without cancelling the previous delivery, system will throw an error "no items relevant for delivery".

But make sure that you cancel the invoice, reverse the PGI before you delete the delivery.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It is advicable to delete the delivery as ship to party is related to delivery, & qty is also get blocked for the material if u wont delete the delivery..

reg

Deepak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even you reverse PGI and go to VL02N, you cannot change the ship to party as it will be in grey mode.

So if you want to change the ship to party, you have to delete the delivery document and then create a fresh delivery after changing the ship to party in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

without deleting the existing delivery , is there any way by which i can creste new delivery.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes possible if stock is available. But in this case, you will have a deficit in stock at a later stage bcoz you have not deleted the delivery in which the stock is blocked, you cannot divert that quantity to any order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

after reversing pgr , again i will make the picking value 0

so that stock is again back to store.matl not yet picked in old delivery. so now how can i make new delivery.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel the ship to party is taken from SO

If you are changing the shipto patry it has to be changed at SO

Regards

Raja