cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No Items Exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am working on Adobe Interactive Forms to create adobe form for Purchase Requisition.

I have added Requisition Item from Component Controller context to my view context.

In Adobe interactive form, I have all binded all the UI elements to corresponding fields in Requisition ITem (context).

While testing, I checked the code by debugging. I found the following.

Requisition item table is not getting filled. that is it is not able to read the data I have entered, from the xml. Hence this table is empty. So it is returning an error 'No items exists, Not possible to save'.

Please let me know what do I miss here. Is this error occurs just becase there is no rows in the Itable requisition_item or it is because of something else.

Thanks in advance,

VijaiAnand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message: Is this is the only context node that isn't getting copied back from the Adobe Form after an event? What kind of form is this - xACF or ZCI? How are you triggering the event?

Yes this is the only context node that isn'g getting copied back from adobe after the event.

I am using ZCI form.

In WD UI element, I have defind the OnSubmit property with the event node.

In the Adobe Interactive Form, I have used the WebDynPro native submit to SAP button.

After entering all the details, I am pressing the button.

In debugging mode I check , that a empty table parameter is gettting passed to the bapi. So the bapi is returning the message 'No item Exist, Not possible to save'

Regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be very specific about the error,

If you see the following code.

lo_requisition_items = lo_changing->get_child_node( wd_this->wdctx_requisition_items ).

Here child nodes are read from requisition_item and the same is passed in as a itab for BAPI_REQUSITION_CREATE.

Though I have entered the line item details those details are not getting read here.

Hence a empty table is getting passed as the parameter so this error occurs.

Regards

vijai

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is this is the only context node that isn't getting copied back from the Adobe Form after an event? What kind of form is this - xACF or ZCI? How are you triggering the event?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I think you are going to have to provide more information before people could possibly help tell you where your problem is. You havn't supply a very detailed description of your application or provided any coding. Also please describe in more detail where you errror occurs and what exactly you are seeing in the debugger - i.e. does the data not show up in the WD context, your internal table, etc - and when - after an event, before showing the form, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer to this example

WDR_TEST_ADOBE